random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2011/03/25

Tokyo Jihen - kachi ikusa

title : 勝ち戦
        kachi ikusa
artist: 東京事変
lyrics: 椎名林檎
music : 椎名林檎
source: goo

No one knows how I live my life
'Cause I don't belong to anywhere
No one knows the truth inside me

Don't know the fever
that's so deep in me

Come on give me fever
I want the shock
to see how much you kill my mind
Won't you go for your life
Fever... Burns on a brand-new-day

No one knows what's your struggle
'Cause you're in the air
Don't care 'bout your values till U die
Between reality and dreams,
there's right

Wanna give U fever
I wanna rock U
showing how much I get blind
Ma past can be a lie
Fever... Burns on a brand-new-day

Good-bye, fever from yesterday
That's the real knack you all know
Welcome to my fever, today
That will cool down, but never know

I ain't got fever
No one is intoxicated by nature
Now it's time to learn
Fever will go down so soon

Won't you give me fever?
I want the shock
to see how much you kill my mind
Won't go back to where I was
'Cause that's the only way to win, oh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ