random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2011/05/10

BONNIE PINK - Try Me Out

title : Try Me Out
artist: BONNIE PINK
lyrics: BONNIE PINK
music : BONNIE PINK
source: goo

My birthday is just round the corner
And my girlfriends asked me what I want
Only thing I can think of is your time
You're the guy at the coffee shop
You're the guy with a puppy in hand
I've seen you everywhere
Almost strange that I'm not in your arms yet

*Try me out, try try me out
  Let me show you what I've got
  Oh-oh-oh-oh
  Try me out, try try me out
  Hey, why don't we just give it a try

My photos in chronological order
kinda sick of looking at
Only thing I won't be sick of is your face
I'm the glrl at the swimming pool
I'm the girl with a butterfly tattoo
You've seen me everywhere
Almost strange that you don't know my name yet

Can you handle a granola girl like me?
What do you dance to?
What gives you a kick?
Do you find it fun to chill in bed all day?
Tell me if you ever pictured me
Since you just said “Bless you” to me now

#Try me out, try try me out
  Let's get to know each other tonight
  Oh-oh-oh-oh
  Try me out, try try me out
  Hey, why don't we just give it a try
  Oh-oh

*

Am I any different from other giris?
What's the chance of me winning you?
Cinderella is allowed to dream all day
Hope you will be there
when I blow off candle
I'll save the last song, the last dance

*
#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ