random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2012/04/30

BONNIE PINK - Reason


title : Reason
artist: BONNIE PINK

Neither of us had enough money
to take a cab
He asked me
"can you walk?... Yes, you can."
It took us forever to be home
People might call my darling "crazy"
But he'd say
"Thank you, what a nice compliment"
I think that's why I like him.

Every morning
I wake up earlier than him
Hunger, anger or hangover causes me
the damned headaches
Gallons of coffee help my
dizzy and digestion
Sorry
I look better in the daytime
Thank you for your patience

He always helps me
carrying bags and stuff
Even when he's bushed,
he talks to me like a machine gun
While I'm sobbing
he keeps saying
"I wish I could cry like you"
Father, little brother and lover...
he plays so diverse

I was wondering about "why me?"
behind the door
He came out before I know it and said
"You disappeared again!"
I know
It's my bad habit like a rabbit
when I feel lonely
But I realized finally
All I need is not a reason but him
It's not a reason but him
It's not a reason but him, but him

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ