random lyrics from japan (mostly visual kei) - romaji & kanji
いろいろJ-POP歌詞。今はV係ばっかり

2016/07/05

AI - NEW CULT

title : NEW CULT
artist: 藍
lyrics: 藍
music : 藍
source: rocklyric


Don't trust anyone.
I'll give you the fuck of life

The godly people have all shit
go your way until the end
They are all murderers
God commited sucide

Do be discouraged, for I am your God
Do be afraid, for I am with you
I'll give you kiss my ass

I desire to do your will
your law is within my shit

This is the confidence
we have in approaching God
that if we ask anything according to his will

he hears us. And if we know that he hears us
whatever we ask
we know that shit word

I desire to do your will
your law is within my shit
For the love of money is the roof of evil from dead

YEAH FOOLS

I'll give you fuck song
this is new cult
I'll give you fuck song
I love you my God
I must be new cult

8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 「」

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive / アーカイブ